The packaging divider from E2M allows the diversion or distribution of one-line containers in two exit lanes. The rejection system is based on the use of a set of segments, like fingers, that move the containers smoothly and alternatively between the two adjacent lanes.
The E2M Divider starts by accumulating bottles or containers at the entrance and letting them pass with a constant pace and a guaranteed minimum distance between them. To ensure that the containers reach the rejection point with minimal gap, E2M offers a flexible system based on drums or belts driven by motors controlled by frequency inverters. Covered with a non-corrosive liquid resistant material, the E2N Divider delivers unmatched performance that is ideal for humid environments.
- High velocity above 120,000 bottles/hour, even without any gap between containers
- HMI user interface
- Automatic lubrication system
- ETH connection with VPN remote access
- Electrical safety
- Stainless steel tubes
- Control cabinet in satin polished stainless
- Touch screen display
- USB connection and HDMI output
- For all types of packaging
Download the sell sheet
Schedule a Demo